Welcome to King's Church!
When you walk through the doors of King's Church you will be welcomed by a family of believers from diverse backgrounds, and ages. We have one thing in common: we are all sinners in need of Jesus.
Our goal isn't to put on a show, but rather to worship Jesus in truth, learn from the faithful preaching of God's Word, and live in genuine, loving fellowship with the people God brings to our church.
We would love for you to join us!
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What style of worship music does your church sing? Our music team leads with an accoustic style. We sing a mixture of traditional and modern hymns.
- What type of sermons are preached at King's Church? Pastor Richard Hutto preaches expositionally through books of the Bible.
- What should I wear? The people of King's Church are dressed as diversely as the people themselves. Some wear shorts, some jeans, and others suits. No matter what you wear, you will fit in.
- How do you feel about children in the worship service? At King's Church all children are welcome and encouraged to participate in the worship service. A nursery class is available during the service for children 0-3, as well as a mother's and babies room if needed.
When and Where:
- Sunday School – 9 a.m. on Sunday mornings
- Worship Service – 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings
- Sunday Evening Prayer – 6:00 p.m. every first Sunday of the month
Conroe Activity Center: 1204 Candy Cane Ln, Conroe TX 77304