Welcome to King's Church!
When you walk through the doors of King's Church you will be welcomed by a family of believers from diverse backgrounds and ages. We have one thing in common: we are all sinners in need of Jesus.
Our goal isn't to put on a show, but rather to worship Jesus in truth, learn from the faithful preaching of God's Word, and live in genuine, loving fellowship with the members of our church body. Our worship service follows a liturgical order that guides our members through the gospel every Sunday morning.
We would love for you to visit!
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What style of worship music does your church sing? Our music team leads with an accoustic style. We sing a mixture of traditional and modern hymns, each song being selected for its biblical fidelity and singability.
- What type of sermons are preached at King's Church? Pastor Richard Hutto preaches expositionally through books of the Bible. You can listen to recent sermons here.
- Where do you meet? Through God's gracious provision, we currently meet at the Conroe Activity Center directly behind Candy Cane Park.
- What should I wear? The people of King's Church are dressed as diversely as the people themselves. Some wear shorts, some jeans, and others suits. No matter what you wear, you will fit in.
- How do you feel about children in the worship service? At King's Church all children are welcome and encouraged to participate in the worship service. A nursery class is available during the service for children 0-3, as well as a mother's and babies room if needed.
- Do you have a children's or youth ministry? The members of King's Church are dedicated to raising up the next generation of mature believers. We love the children and youth of our church and seek to serve them through age-appropriate, fun, and theologically rich Sunday school classes during the 9 o'clock hour.